Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

''Intentional Slut That's Me''

I never claim to make sense. So deal. The fact that I said that made me laugh at myself so whatever.

Last night made me realise just how much I've missed being part of a massive group of kids in town. This needs to be done more often. And earlier this morning (oh the pain of it) I realised that my priorities are somewhat fucked. In that anything remotely petty will needlessly bug me for ages. And I start failing at life and it doesn't even phase me. What is this insanity.

In other news the lead singer of Amberline accepted me on Facebook.


And just for the obligatory whine that this post would be incomplete without, it hurts to play guitar, I don't even- What?!

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment