Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

I Am In Fact...

half naked (lol lukeisnotsexy reference) because quite frankly boys and girls, my nighty and amazingly soft blanket are just too damn warm and soft. SO! What've you been up to? I have today been getting bizarely good feedback on some (what I thought was fairly shitty) psychology work that I gave in. This made me happy, and feel all intelligent and stuff (said that to my mum earlier in a stupidly childish voice, she laughed at me, standard Monday really) Also gave in top girls, sorry 'Top Girls' coursework today, not as happy with how that was by the time I finally gave it in but what's done is done I guess.

side note. Derek Archambault <3
*gets offended at that being a spelling mistake*

My mum is feeling a little better today which I'm also fairly happy about, I worry about any of my family members a large amount whenever they're ill anything worse than a cold so hearing my mum almost choke to death on occasion doesn't do wonders for my stress levels (fuck you irony).
MUST REMEMBER TO BUY GUYS AND DOLLS TICKETS TOMORROW!!!!!!

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment