Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 October 2011

You know...

It's funny. I think at one point I said I would stop doing these kind of posts. But after today I couldn't stop myself. Also after reading some of my previous posts, I will try to make it less questions but I can't promise much. All I really want to ask the powers that be this time round, is who decided that having expectations of people was a good thing to have ? Because it occurred to me if you had no expectations of anyone or anything, it would be pretty hard to be disappointed ever and anything remotely remarkable that happened to you would be the most fantastic thing ever. It would make you appreciate just about every good thing that happened, like that stunning rainbow that appeared yesterday.

And just how happy that song makes you, and noticing cliques in younger years. Such as the boys throwing sweets at the quite attractive girls and one of them replying with ''it didn't even touch me'' And then seeing the one girl gorgeous in every sense of the word, who is talking to two other guys and giving them chocolate, and actually smiling to yourself thinking 'yeah that's how you do it'. Or my favourite, of that one girl who was a bitch to one of her friends who in result was a loaner for a year, and now the bitch is a loaner and the girl she was horrible to has a new friend. And thinking 'PONE'.


I do believe that's all my mind had to let explode out into cyberspace.

And just because I was listening to it writing this. And because it kind of fits with the theme.



O&O

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. ah, summer, i love you so much, thank you for today xxxx

    ReplyDelete