Total Pageviews

Monday 31 October 2011

So....

what's been happening in the last 2 hours you homoerotic Koala bears? let me guess. SHIT ALL.

Guess what. THERE IS NO MORE CRIMINAL MINDS. at least not for me anyway. Our sky has been cancelled. I find it somewhat entertaining that, that is the one of like 4 shows I'm gonna actually miss. (others being, gossip girl, 90210, bones, and ghost whisperer. Because as much as I love charmed I can live without it)

XFactor now can go and get raped by a narwhal for all I care. Especially Tullissa, Firstly because she was in N-dubz (need I even say, FAIL.) And secondly because she's under some sick twisted delusion that Ke$ha is rock...............................................................

I know.

Generally going trick or treating later...(because I'm such an anti-social youth)

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment