Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 October 2011

My nan is a missionary.

And it's getting to the point that I no longer know how to deal with it.

here's some exact quotes to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with :

''People think that sin is doing bad things, but actually it's rebelling against God''

Wait so hypothetically. I could kill people, or prey for their painful death, and just because I've accepted you and apparently you forgive me everything is fine. THAT RIGHT THERE IS SOME FUCKED UP MORALS. Just because all of human kind is cursed from birth as sinners, cold heartedly murdering someone is not okay, just because you confess it to someone or something that may or may not exist.

And :

''The difference with Christianity is that, the faith and belief in Him is not something he will force you into having''

HE DOESN'T HAVE TO BECAUSE YOU WERE PERFECTLY HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR 'HIM'. I resent that in your opinion, dear Grandmother, that God is something you have to find in a particular way. If it was meant to happen now, it would have done.

In my opinion, set religion and the concept of hell, is to scare people into believing because they are scared of dying, and death is an inevitable part of life. So what use is there in being scared of it ?


No comments:

Post a Comment