Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 October 2011

APPRECIATE THE RANDOMNESS (OR DIE)

QOTW: ''WE DON'T FART THROUGH OUR PENISES (yes kaytei. penis.) SORT IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!!

Was almost gonna have that as my title but I don't think that would have been the best thing to do.

And one thing that made my day, to explain in full we're currently looking after too MASSIVE setters. Which is quite cool but at the same time large amounts of effort, like you can kick them in the head and they might think a fly just landed on them briefly. And while in one is just a standard red setter, (mad as fuck) The other one is a gordon setter and only about a year old but still HUUGEEEE. And thick as fuck. Making it possibly the most occupational hazardous creature I've ever come across.

And to some this up in a sentence. We were walking them earlier, and on the way back from the woods we go to, the thick one saw some birds (that I'm sure you know can fly) And decided not just to try and chase them but to try and chase their shadows. As if chasing a creature superior to you in every way isn't unrealistic enough. So entertainingly stupid, for anyone that I haven't already told, that is honestly why I love dogs so much, cats are far to intelligent and self-righteous to be remotley entertaining. (unless they're falling off of things).

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

P.S. If you're really bored.

1 comment: