Total Pageviews

Friday 12 August 2011

This song...

I don't even know what to say it properly amazed me...


''Baby don't talk to me I'm trying to let go, not loving you is harder than you know...''

Just goes to show that maybe extreme negative energy is probably the best form of inspiration that there is.


In the words of Samantha Jones:

current 'partner' Richard gestures towards a table on a roof overlooking a breathtaking evening view.

''I want no part in that, that turns everything into a big screaming mess, we are work and sex only.''

cold, insensitive, call it what you will, it's her way of shielding herself from what can be somewhat painful emotional trauma.

On a slightly lighter note, aside from the sleep deprivation last couple of days have been wicked. I mean throw together a trip to the globe, camping, a day at the beach, a BBQ, some star gazing, playing rock band (I never said well) and a midnight walk and/or strip in the park

And you have the last couple of days.

Love and Insanity xoxo

1 comment:

  1. stripping in the park...as you do...

    i must be mental xxxx

    ReplyDelete