Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2011

''Love is not Blind...

it is an extra eye and it shows us what is most worthy of regard.''

A nice spin, I think. I really should stop re-entering this curious state of affairs, but it keeps making me question it. So here goes. . .

How can anyone define love ? when the word itself can mean 17,000 different things, and be as obscure as the 'after life' to pin down, or on the flip side be as abundant and as beautiful as daisies.

All of that aside I still feel like saying ''I love you'' should not have all the implications it's been saddled with. It never asked to be 'those three words' or 'the l word' it was just a harmless and comfortable thing at one point. And I'm not saying it still isn't, for some people. But others really need to stop over-thinking. Even if it's just because you think you may not ever find it. Don't worry you will. You'll hopefully find your version of it, whether that is relaxed and comfortable, or almost unreal passion. Or some happy medium. Your version told me earlier that it's on it's way. And if you've found it. I wish you all the best.


Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment