Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 August 2011

Chaos

in the oddest possible perception of the word, to sum up this section of mind-leakage, i will say this. Two dogs+one weak puppy+one gay dog(that seems to like the puppy a little too much)+one demolished bed+one not very well father+one daughter trying to decorate her room+one mum losing the mind she was born with(rightly so)=MY HOUSE FOR THE LAST 6 DAYS.

hmmmm. So you can understand my need to get out of the house right ? I don't think I've ever enjoyed shopping so much in my life.

And Kaytei in response to what I hope is everything....okay scratch that, it's nearly one in the morning and I'm only blogging now otherwise I know it won't get done, EVER. This is your lot. Thank you, I love you, and it was nice seeing you today as well. Also nice to know that your work doesn't make you train dragons in your breaks.

Anyways reasons, for it being one in the morning. I was at my uncles watching Source code. Very good movie.

Fun thoughts xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment