Total Pageviews

Monday 29 August 2011

It Really Is a Small World.

Because you will never guess who I just came round, (and didn't see me thank god as I was getting out of the shower).

MR BARNES-MATTHEWS . . . . . . . .

I know right. If you actually fancy knowing why, keep reading. As I mentioned previously my last bed had been taken down and was up until about a half 6 still today, in our lounge. But we got a call earlier asking if we still had it. Which we did so the obscure person said they'd be round to come get it later.

And then when they got here I heard a vaguely familiar voice. Which resulted in me legging it upstairs to hide/put more than a towel on. And just as I came down stairs they left and he never even saw me.

So yeah not everyday one of your past science teachers pops round to collect a bed.

that'll be all. For now.

Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

2 comments: