Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

yeah Hi

umm I kind of feel like the last couple of posts I put on here are well quite frankly...not up to my usual standard...whatever that is :<

this I will try and fix in the next five minutes or so.

Just found this quote of facebook just now and thought that quite honestly it was pure genius...

''the truth is I'm not mad at you, I just hate the fact that every time your name lights up on my phone I fall for you a little bit harder, and every time my name lights up on your phone I'm just another girl that wants to talk to you.''

I'm not saying that this is something I want to associate with myself...that much

I'm just saying that, that is almost definitely the case for the majority of the girl population. unless of course your the confident,pretty, flirty, thin type who by some unfair default is actually a nice person as well.

if this is the case in your opinion FUCK YOU. I'd kill for that kind of will power and self esteem
never the less if you were better at singing than me then I actually would have to kill you.

quote of the month...

Me :''...AND IT'S JUST SO STUPID, sorry rant over''
Pete:'' that's okay, I quite enjoyed your rant''

Love it xx

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment