Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2011

Bacardi is my life

no I'm not an alcoholic but the party I was at this evening would of been painfully bad without some controlled poisoning ...LOL

need to make plans to actually do something this next fortnight otherwise I will actually disintegrate form boredom . . .thinking town.

things I need to do :
-maths revision
-textiles revision


Things I will do to avoid doing them:
-watch youtube videos
-go on facebook
-text people
-listen to music
-watch tv
-walk flossy...for ages
-drink tea

I could go on but I can see you falling asleep.

so yeah due to eating nothing after breakfast except sweets and chocolate, and having two rum and cokes...I am now very urrm relaxed. yeah thats what I mean.

anarchy and insnaity...as if I have a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment