Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 May 2011

ahh the Guilt...

I feel as if I've been neglecting my blog recently, and although this probably is because I have been...
it's not entirely my fault...I always try to not say to much about how I'm actually feeling on here for reasons I assume don't need explaining;

you know like...someone made embarrassing reference to on here finding it (as if they could even care less). And although occasionally I slip up, it hasn't done me to much harm so far. *gulps*

so yes love, life and well. Living. pro's and con's to all three I'm sure you'll agree. However my first point of topic today is love. But not in the classic rom-com sense you seem to hear a lot.
I mean the ways in which people try to A) generate it out of thin air, B) try to figure out if it's requited or not (without actually asking the other person), And C) dismiss it's entire existence.

Honestly you should read some of the things people think are 'ultimate signs that he's interested'
or she no sexism intended.
a couple of my favourites being the following: mainly in guys (will do girls next time)
  • Any eyebrow movement-you know raising, quite quickly to supposedly convey their interest or fascination with you
  • Lip parting-their mouth will be ever so slightly open, while talking to you. this apparently says ''I like what I see''
  • They fix their hair-A predictable one but never the less a classic, if they mess up or smooth their hair (depending on style) they probably want to look good for you... be warned though because this can also be a sign that they are frustrated.
  • odd but strangely obvious- if they sit opposite you they might be sitting with their legs parted or if crossed the top leg is pointing at you
  • he stands with his hands on his hips-to appear dominant or something...
  • He might touch his face or ears especially when talking to you
  • Now this I think is quite clever but hard to pick up on-If his pupils dilate he is almost definitely into you. But remember he may not of realised yet as all of these are body language which most people don't tend to realise they're doing
O&O

2 comments:

  1. I read on a greetings card today a quote from a five year old when asked, 'what is love?'
    "...he lets you have all the red smarties..."

    love's the little things we often miss...
    idk, i think it's different everytime you think you find it :s
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is way too cute. I think that should still apply. xx

    ReplyDelete