Total Pageviews

Friday 5 November 2010

stoke park rocked...

although all that really happened was tom G and Dom S got in a (not very entertaining) fight, Josh's friend nearly got in an actual fight, resulting in me and Caz being fairly scared for Josh's well being, (because he very cleverly was trying to break up their fight), the fireworks were quite good, but somewhat ruined by Caz and Josh saying stuff like ''how much longer does this go on for ? I'm getting bored now''

OMG
I HATE DAVID AND TOM I mean really they attacked me an Caz with silly string,And then tried to be nice to me again when they saw me (soaked through)waking back to spectrum to get a lift back home.


Arrggghh, but I dunno it was good, there was just too much extra drama added like a bad buy one get one free deal.

O&O

1 comment:

  1. 'ilke a bad buy one get one free...'

    i like that :P
    glad you mostly had a good time!!

    ReplyDelete