Total Pageviews

Monday 1 November 2010

CyberHoller...

I forgot How much I miss all of you guys in the holidays, this kind of dawned on me walking to school with Evan, Cathy, and Philippa this morning with Evan quite unashamedly doing her Cheryl Cole parachute dance LOL

really into the song mine by Taylor Swift at the mo.

this is new for me, for the first time ever I'm actually quite chilled about stuff, which logically shouldn't be happening. With it being year 11 exams and all such like, failure, being a homeless drunk and possibly dieing of being lazy, as we are so frequently warned of by teachers parents and random by-passers we meet on the street but despite this I'm as I said quite calm for once in my life. It's nice I have to say. maybe it's knowing that most of the work I'm doing badly with has nothing to do with what I actually want to do with my life.


''Do you remember all those city lights on the water, you saw me start to believe, for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.''

you all rock and don't forget it.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment