Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 November 2010

Happy Saturday

how are you all ? ???yh just thinking that pendulum actually need to play guilfest, And if Jack asks me to throw a bottle at them .... I will slap him(well maybe not, but I'd be tempted)

I get that N-dubz aren't brilliant, but they can't be as bad as the some of the stuff on eurovison. Why offer someone a fiver to throw a bottle at them, who probz won't even hold up their end of the bargain, LOL

Awww man I'm proud of myself, coz Caz finally admitted to me that It was precisely as she worded it, ''pretty frickin obvious'' LOL if you dont already know what I'm talking(well typing about) then It's not fair to put it on here for everyone to read.

OMG GOT SOME AWESOME WORKER BOOTS I proper love them.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment