Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 June 2010

Lovin life. . .Well sort of

this is the story of my life, sometimes I mean with two deaths in my family already and with me at the age of still only 15 you gotta wonder what the hell does that do to your emotional mindset after a while, failing that I reckon that kids even as young as 6 or 7 have a better concept of life and death then their parents are lead to believe, the only difference is kids aren't bothered about large amounts of money or valuables found in wills and If you think about it the only thing the kid will do is miss them, and that's all you want when your gone isn't it ? to be missed, because surely if you reckon that people will miss you. It means that you are,or were rather a nice person to be around.

BI4N

No comments:

Post a Comment