Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hellllooooo. . .

people hinabiting the oh so strange universe in which we live.

I don't know if anyones heard the song white winter hymnal by the fleetfoxes but it's actually quite a good song, we were practising it in a capella today, as I say good but really very odd.

aw man !!!!!!! sports day is gonna rock, I mean what's not to like about sunbathing all day and me doing everyone's nails. wooooooohhhhoooooooo



then hattie's then thorpe park then guilfest then END OF TERM and only some textiles, art and science coursework to bring down my high which I suppose I can live with.



BI4NOW

2 comments:

  1. thanks for doing my nails!! :D
    i'm listening to that song now, it sounds sort of familiar and i like it! i agree, odd...but in a good way!
    I'm so glad you're doing house music now :P
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanx, hope your feeling better form ealier.
    I have to say a sprint when your not ready for it has made me feel like a load of shit from time to time.

    ReplyDelete