Total Pageviews

Monday 28 June 2010

I fell like A Rant...

don't ask me why or even what about because chances are I won't be able to answer either but still, I mean, I witnessed alot of people go through some serious shit today and what's worse is I was fine until I saw their reaction, And even though I was upset, I still didn't cry. What's wrong with me ?????, I still think that my mind makes some sense though, I get upset becuase living people are suffering not if people who were suffering die, because althought you'll miss them they're not hurting anymore, so it's a blessing surely (yh I know there's a cliché on Sky's blog) It still baffles me.

But I suppose it's fine becuase the people that did cry defo had good reason to,

they were either the son who only got paid attention to by his Dad and not his mum, which made the father son thing so much more powerful.
Or the wife who spent atleast 40 years with him (and dont tell anyone else this)
who I'm convinced is now trying to kill herself because the love of her life is gone with tranks and wine none the less but still

wow dry humour is defo the best kind

Sorry to all you lovely people who I put my downer on, on wednesday
and thanx for being there for me xx

PS If I die before all of you the lot of you that do come to my funerla the theme is nothing black (neon optional)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment