Total Pageviews

Monday 21 June 2010

Life huh. . .

It never ceases to amaze me that I can consiously care about such trivial things,
and yet even thought I know they are trivial, I still carry on caring for instance,

things that are happening to me in the next few weeks are :
  • (not science moduals becuase Mr Barnes Mathews, very kindly moved me to november for free resits because of)
  • My Grandads funeral on the 28th
  • then my german speaking exam, real this time and AQA are bitches so short of me contracting Mad Cow or dying myself, I can't blag this one
  • And to wrap it all up with a bow of death the orthadontist the day after that

And as I said before it baffles me that I care so much because things that also happeing are:

  • clothes show this saturday
  • thorpe park
  • And GUILFEST !!!!!!!!

AHH well I suppose I feel better just for getting that out of my system(sometimes a diary just doesn't cut it)

TTFN gorgeous people xxx

1 comment: