Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 October 2010

Iaz and charice let we go...

stones, heavy like the love you've shown
solid as the ground we've known
and I just wanna carry on
we took it from the bottom up
and even in a desert storm
sturdy as a rock we hold
wishin every moment froze
now I just wanna let ya know

earthquakes can't shake us,
cyclones can't break us,
hurricanes can't take away our love



actually really like that song...
don't kill me kaytei, (you think I'm a ninja remember)

so yh I'm Now officially stupid. Every single grade on my sheet, was a C (even for art and that's just depressing) got a challenge grade of a B in textiles but other than that no one seems to have any faith in me. Teachers a re lovely creatures aren't they.

I'm thinking Interiors could work for me now, or an advice columnist, I reckon I could rock that.

HAA I sound so mature right, yh as if anything I actually want to happen in my life actually will.

ah well, I got a while yet before my parents will attempt to kick me out of their house.

O&O

1 comment:

  1. omgosh, i couls so see you as an advice columnist :P i hate science so my idea of DOCTOR is out the window...now i'm thinking englihs and drama teacher...much more me, don't you reckon?
    anyways, whatever you do end up doing, life has a way of working itself out and i think you'll do just fine :D
    have a great time tomorrow!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete