Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 October 2010

I must live by sods law, honestly

okay so you confused me for ages, flirted with me, flirted with (and fancied) everyone else as well, twisted everything your way, (even though you've got about 7 tells) And through my own stupid reasoning made me think you are the biggest insufferable idiot that ever lived (who still unfairly gets better grades than me)

but having said that last part, I gotta hand it to you for managing to do all that without even realizing,

but it's still hilariously brill for me, because everyone you ever liked, likes someone else more who returns the favour. Will you ever learn. I can sing. I can dance, I keep telling myself that Even though its debatable.

O&O

2 comments:

  1. summer, darling girl, you are an amazing person, you're completely yourself no matter who you're with and that honesty is the most beautiful thing i know. don't ever let some dumb *camp, lanky, twattish* guy get you down. ever. ever. :P
    love you
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. true or not, still very annoying and as much as I'm slightly Jealous of your fortune I'm still so happy for you, you are taking me prom shopping with you weather you like it or nor

    ReplyDelete