Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 October 2010

hellooooo,

yep. this is me procrastinating again, my English essay really does need doing but hell if the worst comes to the worst I just wont sleep tonight. Kaytei thank you for your fantastic words of wisdom,

Well chuffed the other day, see now this is one of my other reasons for missing dance so much, it never ceases to make me feel good about myself. Or failing that the other people that go there do. Kinda didn't like her when she first turned up because she was unnaturally slim (bordering on invisible when sideways slim) but on Friday I realised that we had two newbies, so as per usual all of us were arguing about who they should copy from,

Marrissa and Alice in perfect harmony :''don't copy me''

have forgotten her name* ''Summer's the best''

I have to say that kind of made my day.

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment