Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 September 2010

laugh If you want...

But seriously, this has me really quite baffled,

It wasn't until Hannah asked me to be bridesmaid at her wedding that I thought of this, as much as we all are scared, excited, shitting yourself or genuinely not worried, about this next couple of terms and it's end result.


We will get there.

And to be perfectly honest,
I'm not to optimistic about what's gonna happen to me (don't tell my mum) As I am I've discovered a notorious procrastinator.


If only I got paid for keeping this blog, *sigh*


O&O

2 comments:

  1. you can monetise your blog...i'm not too sure about how it works but i think it's something about allowing google to place ads on the blog. i don't know how much you'd get paid for it cuz i haven't tried it but if you look in the blog settings it should say about it...i think :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. surely you have to be over 18....?

    ReplyDelete