Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Horrible Yet Awesome.

you can't fool me if you sit there thinking, ''I've never had this thought'', and when I say that I kind of mean Life, in general really, It's like, I'm looking forward to going back to school and everything, But I'm really not looking forward to being disowned or grounded for life (to be honest I'd prefer disowned) for my horrifically bad results which I know for a fact I will receive in a years time. But oh well, I know if I go on any further Kaytei no doubt will have a go at me.

Loving the song 'like it or leave it' by Aly and Aj
''you decide, you decide, don't waste my time''

Anyways need to be not here currently.

O&O

1 comment:

  1. don't worry so much-this is just one small part of the rest of forever :P

    ReplyDelete