Total Pageviews

Friday 20 August 2010

EPIC

Harvey's Pool Party was a wicked day, I needed one. Trust me. between my mums cold and severely infected foot as well as dog sitting (an average sized yet really quite heavy) rottweiler, For a holiday anyway life has been really quite hectic past few days.

I think, hold that ... I know I have a fairly large crush on Ben Jelen, for shallow reasons never the less, however it seems the only people you can proudly admit to having a crush on without causing a massive upheaval, are famous ones. What's annoying though is that I'm sure in his video for ''come on'' (YouTube that by the way it's awesome, its on my favourites) is not the first place I've seen him, Bugger and damnation's, *Incoherent annoyed mumbling*

Kinda chuffed because Hannah's coming round tonight, And as much as Luke is as well, he can't really help me with my art XD he's the musical one :)

anyways before I start sleep typing I shall love you and leave you

O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment