Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 August 2010

Good Quality of life...

In my opinion needs at least a selection of these things:
  • a blatant disregard for your weight
  • the knowledge that even Stephen Fry doesn't think that swearing makes you any less in command of the English language, because that is a load of (precisely how he worded it) SHIT !
  • an appreciation of music even if you can't sing or dance to save your life
  • A sense of confidence in yourself, even if not in how you look
  • the knowledge that there is a strong difference between, Confident, and just plain Arrogant.

Anyway that's my rant for the day over and done with, town today was well good...

SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HARVEYS POOL PARTY, oooh I just realized, my mum has never been there before I hope the satnav's nice to her, otherwise that could end up going really badly . . .

anyways I'm knakered

O&O

1 comment:

  1. gosh, it really was fantastic, eh? xD
    i'm liking your philosopies on life btw, too true!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete