Total Pageviews

Friday 13 January 2012

Dance and ting.

Always entertaining when you and one other person both hate someone. I say this since me and ruby probably spent the remainder of our lesson talking, being loud, being distracted, and basically doing anything except dancing to piss off our cow of a teacher. One of my personal favourites being ''She's a bit chunky for a dancer, her legs look like lard'' I loled. mainly because if it was anyone else a comment like that would be offensive, but this is A, a cow, and B, a person that apparently dances everyday.

So moving on...learning the shit out of this bitch, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovAAyE-6L7k
(lack of embed due to lack of interesting vid.

And this made me lol: KAYTEI IT'S DESTERY+ZELDA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG


Anarchy and Insanity xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment