Total Pageviews

Monday 11 April 2011

OMG

so much work to do. I started failing at attempting it approximately . . . 5 or 6 hours ago. therefore I will now declare that I completely without argument an academic failure. you may call this self degrading. I WILL call it the undeniable truth. argue with me and I'll send you a dead baby...or maybe not.

KAYTEI
been thinking that our band should make a webshow. like dan and phil (isnotonfire and the amazing) congrats to you if you made any sense of that. Moving swiftly on... I will do work now

5 YEARS LATER

asleep at computer desk

but seriously though.....I have two days during which to finish this OR meet my ultimate doom. bearing in mind actually doing the work will most likely kill me also. I CANNOT WIN



suicide and procrastination


1 comment:

  1. oooh, let's do it xD can o first episode at your sleepover next week maybe?? :P xxx

    ReplyDelete