Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 April 2011

greetings

And happy Easter and all such like things.

Last couple of days have been epic, so just for a scale of what I mean. I mean day at the beach with who have to be my favourite three people now. You know who you are. Followed by an epic sleepover, consisting of scream (1) and the runaways. The Runaways being my favourite.

The A day in town in the sunshine. Just generally quite nice. And to top everything of with the largest cherry you have ever seen, for the first time in what must be at least a year me and my parents actually went out last night. the pub we went to is like a 10 minute walk away But there was live music. And they where amazing. Check it out PLEEEEZZZZ.


Oh and this was quite funny, so we just get to outside the pub and my mum recognises one of luke's ex girlfriends, Fara, so they get talking and my Dad at this point has wondered off to order drinks.
After a bit the band has really warmed up and Dad points out to me a girl in a white top, who was amusingly, dancing quite erratically And his exact words were
''See the girl in the white top in the corner over there, I'll bet you anything she's on coke''
In slightly amused shock I looked at him and said,
''Urm Dad that's Fara...''

Now How I've just explained that sounds like my Dad accused someone of being high from how they were dancing, But after her realising who I was and proceeding to take me hostage as a dance partner, I could watch what she was drinking. And it was water. So can anyone explain to me what it was making her forget how to talk ?

Anarchy And insanity XD






1 comment:

  1. THE LOVE OF LIFE...and nothing else...*shifty eyes* pretty cool band btw! i love that song :) xxx

    ReplyDelete