Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 February 2011

I feel left out so I will as well...

to my cost I have now realized that my mind is also drawing a slight blank. never the less.

oh yeah. I have a prom date now. seemingly everyone is slightly more psyched for me than I am for myself. what I'm feeling is more like relief but ahhh well. It has to be said that the look on Katie's was incredibly amusing. understandable as Will was incredibly calm when he asked me, I can just picture her now..........

so ;songs of the moment and if you haven't heard them yet. you deserve a metaphorical execution.
  • glee's cover of 'get happy/happy days are here again' originally by; Barbara Streisand and Judy garland
  • 'lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat (glee also did a cover, but personally I don't see the difference. so stunning.
  • 'Not a through street' Anya Marina
  • 'We R who we R' by...of course Ke$ha
  • 'Elevator music' by I call fives
think that's it. Will probably add to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment