Total Pageviews

Monday 28 February 2011

Art is passion.

whether it's positive or negative passion is questionable, never the less. the difference in quality and initiveness in my coursework and my art as a hobby is getting way past ludicrous now.

there's just something about Miss Gibbs that seems to kill any drive or self confidence I have in that side of myself now. what's worse is as she actually doesn't mean too. I know that she would probably be quite upset to hear this. part of me can't morally care as she did lose some of my actual work. But still.

do you ever get the feeling that adults are somewhat stupid in asking small children what they want to 'BE' when they grow older ? I believe that the use of this word produces the wrong kind of answers. often liked to things they see (therefore with high PR) on TV etc. For instance. I'd like to BE sane. with a dry and playful sense of humour. but something tells me I won't be able to support a house and a flying carpet with that. No, for that I will have to DO something with my life. maybe several different things but that hopefully won't define who I am. And I won't BECOME it.

anarchy and insanity O&O


No comments:

Post a Comment