Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Stalling...

yep I'm still stalling And it has in consequence caused me to be held hostage at the Art catch up for three days next week..but ah wells. I don't really have anything better to do apart from nothing. And at least this final piece might actually turn out nicely.


Is it weird that I'm kind of looking forward to house music tomorrow ??????
is it also weird that my two fave songs at the moment, are Fences by Paramore And California Gurls (blogger spell checker that IS spelt like that) by Katy Perry. ?????????

Like the ultimate contrast right ?



OMG went to Godalming college open evening today was weird I got a very odd vibe whilst there...but watev.

isn't it annoying like hell, when you see someone who you know you've officially met and they don't recognize you AAARRRGGGGGHHH !



O&O

No comments:

Post a Comment