Total Pageviews

Monday 12 July 2010

Okay, so Life Is pretty damn GOOD at the moment

except for a few odds and sodds, but I'll take my blessings thank you.
THORPE PARK WAS SO GOOD, AMAZING, AWESOME AND IMMENSELY EPIC in every single way. :P (even though it hacked my singing/screaming voice to shreds so rehearsal today was interesting)

with the wicked lot of : Kaytei, Cazza, Hattie, Harvey, Simon, George, Dan, Louise, Horatio, Tom. J,and Steve.


woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo !



SAW THE RIDE WAS IMMENSE.

OH and kaytei, you are so good at writing it's actually unfair, And I won't feel better until you tell me one thing I can do that you can't.

STEALTH, WAS ALSO WICKED

love you all

O&O

2 comments:

  1. Summer!! a) thankyou! xD and b)you are amazing at art and textiles and you're an awesome dancer and i LOVE your dress-sense!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cheeerssss you gaawwwjuusss girl xx

    ReplyDelete