Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 December 2009

random . . .i dunno

i wanna know would be you i,
to find perfection in my pride
to see nothing in the light

turn it off
in all my spite, in all my spite
I'll turn it off,
just turn it off. . .

AGAIN-EH EHAN A- AN
AGAIN AND AGAIN

and the worst part is
before it gets any better
we're headed for a Cliff

and in the free fall i
will realize
I'm better off
WHEN I HIT THE BOTTOM.


i love those lyrics ....Paramore in case you're not a boffin......
depressing but brilliant.


god i really should write more of my story . . .its not even that i don't want to. I do


mainly to follow up kaytei's fabulous recent entry and because otherwise i never will. But the trouble is i don't know what should happen next.. . .

oh well I'll have to think off something




now does anyone else except from me feel that the snow today was a bit rubbish
i believe Alex doba's approach was quite funny ''oh get over it , its just white rain''

now as much as i really don't like him that is classic.

must go before i lose circulation in my hands all together.

O&O.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad i'm not the only one whose hands get chilly typing. i feel so accepted. :)
    cheers about the strory :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete