Total Pageviews

Friday 18 December 2009

A jazzed up Greek Myth

chapter 5 - Traitor


that lab lesson was probably one of the most boring yet intriguing, and tedious yet hilarious hours I've ever spent with only one person in my life. And before anyone starts thinking that i fancy him. I would really like to clarify, now that i don't. he's the most lovely and amusing person to be around but i just find the idea of me and him as anything more than friends, purely and completely cringe worthy.











it's just like someone has just put a whole lot more meaning into my life. That's sounds really mushy and cheesy now thinking it through but i can't think of an other way to describe it.





oh dear. Back to reality, or surreality i suppose. The immortals are calling me, what could they possibly want at this hour except from sleeping pills I thought. So i went to go and see them, they have an assignment for me the only reason i say have is because i haven't actually done it yet. Typical, just when my life gets interesting for the first time in about 3 years they decide that there is now a seer in the canary islands that needs saving from a werewolf. it's clearly they're own fault werewolf's are generally only moody when they're hungry or being harassed by someone or something.







i checked my (ridiculously old) crystal ball and she's fine for a couple of days. she's found some kind of cave and seems to have taken to it, which is brilliant for me because I'm going on strike.















''OH MY WORD'' I cried, and stormed off, but not through hatred of the person that made me want to do so, it was what he said. which now that my brain as calmed down a bit, i seem to be able to recall as

''have you ever heard of a Hermia, because there's something I should tell you. I'm like you in more ways than one. the super genius brain, the wings that sprout whenever you command them to. That's all me and i have a feeling it's you to.''

No comments:

Post a Comment