Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 January 2011

Well I guess I should wish you all...

AN INCREDIBLY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. and then hope that just saying that hasn't jinxed it all together...XD

naaaaa it should be good. as long as i don't try and make too many resolutions to stick to (and then break) this year. That process is an incredibly pointless one.

lost:
  • another year.
  • A chance with three people
  • A Friend
  • only some of the faith in my family, Friends and self
  • respect for three people (two of which I didn't to start with)

gained:

  • Another year
  • the same friend I lost back
  • the love of 3 entirely new music artists
  • the love of one song
  • half a stone (hopefully some height with that)
  • The hope of up and coming events
  • one new friend

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment