Total Pageviews

Friday 16 April 2010

Does Anyone Care ?

And this time I'm being serious and don't mean does anyone care about me, what do I care I can take care of myself. (as long as i don't try and be a German translator or a maths teacher) I mean does anyone care about the actual issues. further than how well students do in their exams or how big your house is.

Things like why on Earth exams and 'empoyability' define you as a person and why some kids are technically forced into schooling when there's others that would give their right arm to go to school. Why apparently God gave us free will and yet people still insist on preaching that ''if they don't believe in god they will go to hell''. And I'm not denying that any of that is true or ethically correct, but just wondering how I or anyone else knows that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment