Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 January 2010

yawn. . .

this is actually fairly amusing . . .what I'm referring to is how slow on the uptake my horoscope for tomorrow is-It said there was going to be a separation of some kind (and as much as thinking about how vague it is now) judging by what i heard in textiles (due to not actually having PE 4th period) there was already one today. . .

But I'm not going to say anything else about that because i might get myself in some trouble, and if I'm gonna do so i would much rather that it was on a Monday instead of one of my favourite days.


watched 'Hancock' tonight, was really good. Brings back memories from 'Ella enchanted' you know-''flying whilst intoxicated'' always bound to cause disaster, or in this instance. . .i dunno.. .. . . .maybe 4 million pounds worth of damage (fake i mean) DRUNKEN SUPERHERO TO THE RESCUE !!!



TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment