Total Pageviews

Saturday 31 October 2009

wtf is happening ???

(note to readers :over-exaggeration rule still applies)

What did i do, honestly ? this is horrible. I mean i could understand it if I'd just gone and killed half the world's population. but i didn't. it could just be me, I really don't know but somehow i fell like all of the good part of my life is disintegrating slowly, never the less but surely.

And i don't know if everyone has simply just forgotten about me or if they do actually think I've died in a ditch somewhere and do you know what i would actually be more worried if its the second one purely because of the lack of ''sorry for your loss'' cards and flowers my parents have got. moving on to slightly more important matters i went shopping today and absurdly. Actually got some quite nice stuff

my favourites are the most amazingly fluffy pair of slippers anyone will ever see. and for anyone who actually can be bothered to read my waffling, no i'm pretty sure i dont have schitzophrenia, (says she who's using a fake name for her blog)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, halloween was rubbish i mean we had 2 people come and knock at our door you would think (with the area i live in) that you would have more people but oh well, it was better i suppose, X-factor is definetly better without noise all the way through it... lolz

and as much as i would love to sit here and carry on typeing a bunch of garbage i've recently heard that a friend got tendonitus so

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment